Any suggestions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any suggestions?

Post by Evan. on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Any suggestions for updating the site that I should take into consideration?

Let me know, thanks.
avatar
Evan.
Admin

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 25
Location : Traverse City, MI

View user profile http://231tune.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by tcz32 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:51 pm

good driving music, contests, funny pictures, locations of racetracks that we can go to. ect. idk hope this helps. I think we just need to get a few more people posting on here.
avatar
tcz32

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by Evan. on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:31 pm

tcz32 wrote:good driving music, contests, funny pictures, locations of racetracks that we can go to. ect. idk hope this helps. I think we just need to get a few more people posting on here.

I agree with you all the way. I'll definitely have to sit down sometime soon and research. But now is not the time since I'm deep into studying for finals haha.
avatar
Evan.
Admin

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 25
Location : Traverse City, MI

View user profile http://231tune.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by Bryton. on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Evan. wrote:
tcz32 wrote:good driving music, contests, funny pictures, locations of racetracks that we can go to. ect. idk hope this helps. I think we just need to get a few more people posting on here.

I agree with you all the way. I'll definitely have to sit down sometime soon and research. But now is not the time since I'm deep into studying for finals haha.

figure out a dang chat box i have been trying to figure it out to hah. lol!
avatar
Bryton.
Admin

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 23
Location : Traverse City MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by Red93Civic on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:22 am

On some of the forums I'm on we've got threads like:

Post sweet cars thread
Local cars or "spotted" thread
Talk about your car thread. Just for random little updates on everyone's cars
What's on your mind/random chat


and a lot more. But those four could probably fit most of the fb posts that are getting posted.
avatar
Red93Civic

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by Bryton. on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:27 am

Red93Civic wrote:On some of the forums I'm on we've got threads like:

Post sweet cars thread
Local cars or "spotted" thread
Talk about your car thread. Just for random little updates on everyone's cars
What's on your mind/random chat


and a lot more. But those four could probably fit most of the fb posts that are getting posted.

yeah almost all would fit in these. especially the last one hah.
avatar
Bryton.
Admin

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 23
Location : Traverse City MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by Nick. on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:52 am

we need people to start posting! its like the same 5 people posting shit haha come on people get a log going or some shit!! Mad
avatar
Nick.
Admin

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 26
Location : Traverse City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by Bryton. on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:05 am

Nick. wrote:we need people to start posting! its like the same 5 people posting shit haha come on people get a log going or some shit!! Mad
hah like i look on the home page and my names on more than half of them hah
avatar
Bryton.
Admin

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 23
Location : Traverse City MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by Nick. on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:09 am

lol yupp
avatar
Nick.
Admin

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 26
Location : Traverse City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by Bryton. on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:11 am

Like i said on the book we need to start the ricer section , so whenever we see ricer pics online or one around town we can post the pics hah
avatar
Bryton.
Admin

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 23
Location : Traverse City MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by Evan. on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Bryton. wrote:Like i said on the book we need to start the ricer section , so whenever we see ricer pics online or one around town we can post the pics hah

Haha! Well I did add a new section called Spotted (Rice or Not). You're able to post pictures in there now of riced out cars.
avatar
Evan.
Admin

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 25
Location : Traverse City, MI

View user profile http://231tune.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by HondaGod on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:17 pm

In the edit profile section there is a spot for a signature. On xceed that is whatever goes below your post in each window. I put a pic in there and a little bit of text and there isn't anything under my posts. Is it the same thing on here?
avatar
HondaGod

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 28
Location : Traverse City, Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by Evan. on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:10 am

[quote="HondaGod"]In the edit profile section there is a spot for a signature. On xceed that is whatever goes below your post in each window. I put a pic in there and a little bit of text and there isn't anything under my posts. Is it the same thing on here?[/quote

I might have to enable signatures. I haven't looked into that yet though.
avatar
Evan.
Admin

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 25
Location : Traverse City, MI

View user profile http://231tune.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by HondaGod on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:10 pm

Ok, not a major thing at all, you definately have more important things going on, now get your homework done! Hahaha
avatar
HondaGod

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 28
Location : Traverse City, Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by oldsintrigue on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:25 am

hahaha^
avatar
oldsintrigue

Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 26
Location : cheboygan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by Justinmk2 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:23 pm

since everyone is so used to peoples actual names n such on facebook if there is a way to put peoples names under their user name that would be cool / less confusing. i suppose if signatures get activated this could also help with this problem. Just throwing the idea out there.
avatar
Justinmk2

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 26
Location : Wherever the Bacon's at

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by Bryton. on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:29 am

HondaGod wrote:Ok, not a major thing at all, you definately have more important things going on, now get your homework done! Hahaha
yeah! what he said hah
avatar
Bryton.
Admin

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 23
Location : Traverse City MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by Bryton. on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:30 am

Justinmk2 wrote:since everyone is so used to peoples actual names n such on facebook if there is a way to put peoples names under their user name that would be cool / less confusing. i suppose if signatures get activated this could also help with this problem. Just throwing the idea out there.
I agree i don't know who half you guys are hah.
avatar
Bryton.
Admin

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 23
Location : Traverse City MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by HondaGod on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:36 pm

I kinda remember by the car, and then most guys have their cars as an avatar. So I just have to personally meet EVERYONE and then ill be good, lol
avatar
HondaGod

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 28
Location : Traverse City, Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by Bryton. on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:18 pm

HondaGod wrote:I kinda remember by the car, and then most guys have their cars as an avatar. So I just have to personally meet EVERYONE and then ill be good, lol
Some people are cool and have just a rim hah, justin
avatar
Bryton.
Admin

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 23
Location : Traverse City MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by Justinmk2 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Bryton. wrote:
HondaGod wrote:I kinda remember by the car, and then most guys have their cars as an avatar. So I just have to personally meet EVERYONE and then ill be good, lol
Some people are cool and have just a rim hah, justin
rims so fly ya gotta flaunt em Laughing
avatar
Justinmk2

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 26
Location : Wherever the Bacon's at

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by Bryton. on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:49 pm

Justinmk2 wrote:
Bryton. wrote:
HondaGod wrote:I kinda remember by the car, and then most guys have their cars as an avatar. So I just have to personally meet EVERYONE and then ill be good, lol
Some people are cool and have just a rim hah, justin
rims so fly ya gotta flaunt em Laughing

I have to agree i love bbs!!
avatar
Bryton.
Admin

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 23
Location : Traverse City MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by Jakeman on Tue May 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Evan you should look into doing an auto subscription to the threads you post on so you dont have to re-look them up
avatar
Jakeman

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 29
Location : Traverse City, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any suggestions?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum